Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 22, 2015

And I Met the Girl with Yellow Stole, Again…

Three years have passed, and I am still there in that rain, fully drenched with longing eyes. Every now and then I get lost among those curls of her hair playing around with her cheek. Rain was dousing us both, but at that moment, my soul was touched by those tiny drops. I still remember the wind that came to me, touching her. That aroma made me forget all my tension. I don’t remember anything that happened before that moment or anything that followed after that. What I remember, is a beautiful girl battling up with her stole, her curls and her umbrella, all at the same time against the strong wind. God bless that wind. I still don’t know whether she saw me or not. Of course she did not. But maybe she did. What if she did? Oh! I must have been ignored. After 25 years of mere existence, I was believing in and admiring God’s creation that night. Since then whenever it rains, I travel back in time. The rain that gave me a memory of life time.

Well one more thing I do remember which happened that night. My office laptop was stolen while I was admiring The Creator's creation where technically he was supposed to watch my back. Logically, you have to deal with your own shit, Creator's prime teaching. Anyhow, I am still stuck with Mr. Dixit (Dick-Shit, as we all know him to be) who is now a Project Manager. We don’t work in the same line of business, can’t say whether I should be thankful to that. Indeed I am stuck in this project because still, a team member. Apparently, there are strong rumors that I might be the next Project Lead. So in a way, Dick-Shit gets to screw me directly now. At least I was about to witness some growth in my life. Today, the moment I entered my office, Himanshu came running to me and whispered about a hot girl waiting for me near my table. A young girl, young enough to be an intern, was waiting for me. Well, frankly speaking Himanshu finds every second girl hot, but Oh lord! She was hot. All those Yo Yo Honey Singh’s songs that tells you how hot his girl friends are started to play inside me. She was Varsha, and she was hot. I sat and we discussed about her internship. I was supposed to be her mentor until, DickShit laid his reptile eyes on her.  And introduced me to our new Project Lead, Chitralekha. 
And on her very second day in office, she scolded me and the hot intern for being late. She was just like her name, uninteresting, bland, and prosaic. May be I was over reacting because she was offered my position. Days were passing, and then a whole month passed. I was about to become a walking dead. Dreary eyes, long work hours, no motivation to even jerk off, until Chitralekha asked me to join her over a cup of coffee in canteen. Because it was then where she made an atomic explosion like comment, “I remember you watching me on that rainy night while you were losing your laptop bag!”

What the fuck did she just say!

2 comments:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone should read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete